Four Trades, One Team
- Licensed in CA, NV, and OR
- In 2016 we worked 802,210 man hours and had an average of 410 employees
- Due to the large volume of work that we do we have purchasing power with our suppliers that few competitors can rival
- LB is an Open Shop, not signatory to any Unions
- We perform both private and Prevailing Wage work
- Design Build capabilities- With over 90 years of combined experience our Executive Management team provides Design/Build collaboration that is unparalleled in our industry. We provide designs and concepts that reduce cost, shorten duration, and increase safety, resulting in satisfied clients for the General Contractors that we partner with.
- Our ability to perform multiple trades on a single project allows for a smoother delivery because we can work internally on any design issues or VE options which may benefit our clients.
- Our estimating team uses OnScreen Takeoff software when preparing their bids. This allows us to provide our clients color coded sections of the plans to confirm no scope is missed and help our clients have a clear understanding of what they are getting on bid day.
Increasing Productivity with Technology
Here at LB Construction, we value quality, professionalism, as well as building a solid foundation. These traits extend to our use of technology as well. Our IT department is constantly searching for the next best thing that will provide our team the tools they need to get the job done.
With the growth of mobile data, here at LB we have made huge strides with how we communicate and share. Our team relies on a wealth of services such as multimedia messaging services, the ability to video chat if necessary, mobile exchange email, and cloud based file sharing.
Our mobile device deployment has exponentially grown as we have grown. Today, we are a large partner with PlanGrid, a construction app built for teams that provides up-to-date blueprints and real-time project information, anywhere, on any device.
Over the past 3 years, we have steadily upgraded our network, our servers, and software solutions. Our goal, is to build a solid IT infrastructure to provide the backbone of our Construction Services.
We have introduced new virtualization technologies to provide a higher rate of performance as well as uptime, iPads for our mobile teams to better communicate, and our new cloud services have improved our quality by getting what we need to the right people when they need it.
We have a professional IT department, because we are always looking for what comes next.